Monday, November 28, 2011

DIY Hand Sanitizer Labels!

So I started thinking the other day that I use hand sanitizer ALOT! 
& I know I'm not the only one.
I got to thinking, I want hand sanitizer that is seasonal, 
so I said, 'Why not! I'll try it' 



So here's what you'll need....
Not to discredit anyone, I'll put up the original hand sanitizer bottle
that I used from Main Street Collection. 


You'll need a 2 oz bottle of hand sanitizer
1" by 3" sticky labels of your choice
an ink pad
and seasonal stamps

I got everything I needed at Wal Mart and the sanitizer at a local Davis Drug Store. 

These ink pads and stamps come in a pack for 97cents at WalMart! Love them! 

So first you'll peel off the original label, front and back.
Then you'll take your ink pad and stamp, dip the stamp in the ink
and stamp on your label vertically. 


I also picked up some 97cent letter stamps! 


They are so much fun!


After stamping you'll get something that looks like this...


You'll then, stick it vertically along the bottle and trim off the edges that don't fit. 

And there you go....




These make great little gifts and stocking stuffers for Christmas!
You can personalize them and design them however you like! 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment