Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Remodeled Composition Books!

I ran to Wal-Mart yesterday and pick up some spray craft adhesive, 
and some plain and boring composition books! 
I also had some cool scrapbook paper on hand thanks to Donna Gannon! 
I love notebooks and school supplies so when I saw an idea like this
on http://yesteachercrafts.blogspot.com/ I jumped all over it!! 


So what you'll need is a composition book, 
spray adhesive, glue, or mod podge, 
scrapbook paper, scissors, and a ruler. 






First what you'll do is measure you're composition book 
and then cut you scrapbook paper to these measurements. 
You'll need to make sure you cut two pieces for the front and back. 



Next you'll spray the adhesive on the paper 
or spread your glue or mod podge on the paper, 
and stick in to the front and back of the book leaving the black binding showing.

Then I had to trim my edges where some of the paper hung off. 


Let it dry for about five minutes and.....


There you go! 


Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment