Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scarf Organization for Fall!

Organizing is so much fun to me! There is nothing better to me than to be able to know exactly where something is when I need it, and be neat and quirky about it! So I figured I would post an Semi-Tutorial on how I organize my scarves during the Fall and Winter seasons.

First you'll need an over-the-door hanging organizer. I don't specifically know the name for them. You can purchase one at Wal-Mart or a Dollar General for about $5 and up. I purchased mine at Dollar General!



 Instead of having my scarves all cooped up and wrinkled in drawers or in my closet I choose to hang them on my hanging organizer. You can choose whether to hang them on the door or your room or closet, or anywhere you choose!


                                   I hang some scarves on the bottom hooks,
                          and then the scarves I wear the most on the top hooks!


There you go! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment