Monday, November 14, 2011

School Supplies Remodeled!

Okay, so I absolutely love school supplies! They are one on my many obsessions! 
I decided I would take some of my old supplies and remodel them! 
I hope this post inspires you to do the same! 


First, you will need scrapbook paper, or thin fabric
scissors
mod podge or glue
and your old supplies!  


First I cut the scrapbook paper close to the length and width of my clip. 


Next, I put just a dab of mod podge on the back of the paper, and pressed it to the clip. 




Then, I folded the paper over and let it dry on the clip. 


After it dried I cut the spare edges, and then pushed them inside the edges of the clip, 
and this was the result! 

 
I also did the same thing but with these paper clips. 


I cut the paper, put the mod podge on the back, 
and then pressed it to the top of the paperclip and let it dry.


I folded the spare edges over after I trimmed them! 


 and this was the result....


I hope you have as much fun with this as I did! Next time you think about 
throwing out your old school supplies, just reconsider and give them a makeover! 



Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment