Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Puffy Paint Vase!

Today I ran to Wal-Mart and I saw the puffy paint sitting on the shelf calling my name! I picked up one small bottle and it was like 89cents! Then I ran over and got a small vase for $1. 
I decided on the project of a puffy paint vase! I haven't ever done anything like this before 
so I hope it didn't turn out to bad, and I hope that you'll try it for yourself!

So, what you'll need it your puffy paint and a small vase!
A grand total of $2! 



There is really no preparation for this project, you just start free-handing it however you want. 
You can write on your vase, or do anything you like. 
I decided to do a free-handed swirly pattern! 



I ended up just working my way around the vase. 
It took me about an hour. 


Then I picked up some 98cent fake flowers, because, sadly I didn't have any real ones.
But this is the final look.....



I hope you try this for yourself! 
Super fun, creative and cheap.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment