Thursday, November 17, 2011

Puffy Paint Frame!

Last night I started working on a new project! I knew I wanted to do something 
with this printable I downloaded the other day! 



You should visit www.art-is-fun.com to download your free printable! 

Next I used my crayons to color!!



Then I ran to wal-mart and picked up a $1 8x10 frame, 
and I taped paper over the glass, you'll see why.


I then used my handy-dandy puffy paint to create a 3-D design! 




You'll want to squeeze it on pretty thick so that it will rise!
I let it dry overnight! 

Then today I used my handy-dandy spray paint to paint over the design! 



I let the paint dry for about 30mins. 
& I slipped in my coloring page! 

This is what the design looked like....


And there you go!! 


Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment