Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How to update your organizing!

When I came home the other night my mom had thrown away a metal storage box that she just decided she didn't want anymore. When I saw it sitting in the trash I yanked it out automatically! After I explained to her how many possibilities this box had, she apologized, i forgave her and I started working!

This is what I started off with..




It's kind of dingy and wrecked but I decided I was going to save it! I grabbed my flat white spray paint and got started!
I loved the detail on the sides and the white really enhanced that.



I put the box on an elevated surface and got to work! It took a couple of coats but turned out great!



I let it dry for about 30 mins and then stuffed it with my school supplies!






So next time you think about throwing out your old storage boxes or bins just give them a little spray paint makeover, and you are good to go!
Enjoy!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment